Wednesday 30 November 2011

A long time

This will be the first time in a long time that I have posted and hopefully have something insightful to say. Im in pain due to basketball (my attempt at losing weight) and also have severe head cramps due to mock trial, one act and the various other activities that I am attempting to keep involved with. I was never this busy in NZ in fact i shunned being around people unless I was completly wasted then I could deal with the people arond me. I dont know why but when I drank I could pass all my exams with flying colours its like the hazy fuzz that gets stuck there was gone and I could think clearly for the one time in my life and now i am to be sober till may or june of next year. do not get me wrong I am blessed to be here in the US but hell where does a girl go to get a drink.
Gotta go

No comments:

Post a Comment